Friday, October 30, 2009

yeahh

HALLOWEEN TOMORROW! And 3ish hour Set Dec. Whoo, I can feel your excitement IN MY BRAIN!

Q: Are you going trick-or-treating? What's your feeling on the end age of trick-or-treating?
What kind of question is this?! OF COURSE I am!
I suppose there's a point when you're supposed to stop trick-or-treating, but whatever. I don't recall anybody saying that Halloween is for small children and small children alone, SO.

Do you know what your novel's about?
Meh, kind of. The basic idea is that the main character mirrors the physical features of whoever looks at her... sort of weird to explain, but it makes sense in my head. ;) I don't have much of a plot, though, so I'll probably pull the old "make it up as you go along" joke, which may or may not get me to 50,000 words, but whatever.

Do you like to don attire of the dress type? (aka, do you like dressing up for things)

No comments: