Monday, October 5, 2009

The Wonders of Google

I feel like I've been getting very lazy with this blog. Need to work on that.

What's the weirdest thing you've ever typed into the Google search bar?

Unfortunately I'm on my dad's desktop right now so I don't have access to my Google history (ooh, scandalous). I can't think of anything, but I do like to type random letters and words into Google and see what other people have searched for. "Why do men have nipples?" is a deeply profound question that we should think of every day; after all, it seems to have been plaguing the general public for quite some time. "Is my TV digital?" "How much house can I afford?" "Why are Michael Jackson's kids white?" are just a few of the many examples of our collective brilliance.

Google is, possibly, my favorite website. This is saying something because there are many websites out there, some of which are insanely awesome. However, Google, with its seductive, sleek white background, its classy yet bold colors, its ever-changing logo that constantly keeps me updated on which holiday it is, the way it loads when no other websites do... oh, darling.
(I guess it's pretty cool how it searches for stuff, but we all know that's not the REAL reason people go on it.)

What is the best/worst/funniest/stupidest/cheesiest joke you know?

3 comments:

Alex said...

What do you mean you're getting lazy with this blog?

Renata said...

I agree, why? I like to think of all our posts as equal quality, it's not like *we're* doing all the "work" or something... don't worry.

Vita said...

Nah, I just mean that I procrastinate and end up writing blogs that are not quite up to par. Thanks, though, haha :)